Our blockchain gaming startup is looking for a passionate, creative, and organized 3D Artist to take on a career-making opportunity. This opportunity is your chance to make your mark on the fastest growing sector in gaming, manage a team of talented artists, and develop a creative vision that thousands of people will enjoy every day.
Play-to-Earn games look pretty boring right now. We want to change that, and if you're good at combining art and technology, we need you!
You are accountable for the quality of art incorporated in the video games produced with your super skilled eyes and fingers. As the artist, you will work with an Art Director who provides guidance to improve the quality of the team’s work.
- Establishing departmental standards for production, productivity, and quality.
- Developing the highest quality art product from junior artists through your review and guidance.
- Creating concept arts of characters, weapons, buildings, and environments, based on the game design vision.
- Creating 3D models (modeling, texturing, and rigging) in diverse styles for real-time rendering within the technical restrictions of the hardware.
- 2+ years industry experience.
- Experience modeling, texturing and skinning 3D models for video games.
- Strong understanding of video games development and the art-creation process.
- A good eye (or two) for art, and the ability to make subtle distinctions between good models and textures and ones that don't meet aesthetic requirements.
- Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written and visual.
- Thorough understanding of 2D and 3D art asset production pipelines and software tools, and have direct experience managing those pipelines.
- Good skills in Photoshop, Blender/Maya, and 3ds Max.
- Understanding animation process is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Token Allocation
- Hybrid Model
- Private Health Insurance